Monday, November 30, 2020

Earrings - Sterling

 

 

 One of my friends wanted to buy some earrings from me to give as gifts.  Great, except I have only ever made two pairs and that was a long time ago.  So I gave it a shot.  I made extras to give out for Christmas presents as well.

 

 


My 'mark'




Fork tines from sterling forks!


 

 


More Construction Pictures After the Link:

SEE MORE - CLICK HERE:


The funny strands are from the package I was keeping them in, no one had worn them and these are not grey hairs...









Donor Fork

These are large jump rings hammered on just one edge






This is the front of the earring












Tumbled for to make them all shiny.



Sterling Casting shot for the little balls.

Next round - coming to Christmas next year probably

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments or questions.