Tuesday, March 17, 2020

BMW E38 Halo Lights and Tint Project



This is my BMW 740il (E38).  I have had this car for about 15 years.  It has been a lot of fun.

I wanted to give it an updated look - 
so I added the 'angel eyes' or Halos around the headlights.





MORE AFTER THE "SEE MORE" LINK BELOW

 





I tinted the windows at right about the same time.



I think it looks a little better.

Last year I upgraded the stereo and video screen, added two amps and crossovers,  added a backup camera (because I am old and back into stuff), upgraded 10 out of the 14 speakers and added sound dampening to all four doors.  Next is to rebuild the subwoofer assembly.  The stock one.  I guess I also replaced all the suspension up front and some performance mods to the engine (M62).  Probably way too much money to put into it, but I will keep it and it is my car, so there.

Next for the lights is swapping out the Yellow markers with white LEDs



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments or questions.