Thursday, December 5, 2019

Tourmaline - 14k Gold Rings

These are rings I made especially for the Gallery One resident artist show in Dec 2019.  The show theme was Green.  So, these are green tourmaline and 14k.
Gallery One Ellnsburg gold and tourmaline
They are not quite a matched set, but one women's and one man's.




On my hand


These are very high quality stones.


                    


                        


Gallery One Ellnsburg gold and tourmaline
I always like slightly crooked designs.


Custom settings for each  
I accidentally silver plated this one a day before the show!  Es no bueno, but I can fix it.

 

 

 


 

Construction Pictures After the Link


These were made from a masonic jewel that was incomplete and broken.


I made both rings from this one piece.
Working out the settings 
Test fit



This shows the fabrication of the shanks
Finished!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments or questions.