Thursday, November 7, 2013

Adventures of a jewelery student

I have been taking Metalsmithing and Jewelery classes at Central Washington University since the fall quarter of 2010.

This is my first attempt at a blog.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or just to say - hello.

I'm attempting to share the skills I have learned and the products of my work so that, hopefully, these can be helpful to other students or maybe just enjoyable or interesting to anyone who stumbles upon this little blog.

 So, I'm kind of doing this backwards I think, but here are some pictures of the first real object I made.  This is a basic sterling band ring I made for my wife Jodi about October 2010.




1 comment:

  1. Looks good, Babe! You have a lot of really nice pieces and lessons learned. You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments or questions.